Thank you Caz for having a look at Airlines Past & Present, and for taking the time to post a comment. I just returned from a busy 4 day trip and only now getting around to replying to your message. Please note I have added the rear view of the Wardair Boeing 727 postcard to the post. I have not had the pleasure of viewing your website, perhaps you may be so kind to forward the link so we may enjoy it as well. All the best!
the WD 727 above is NOT a postcard; it was copied from my website & is copyrighted
ReplyDeleteCaz Caswell
Thank you Caz for having a look at Airlines Past & Present, and for taking the time to post a comment. I just returned from a busy 4 day trip and only now getting around to replying to your message. Please note I have added the rear view of the Wardair Boeing 727 postcard to the post. I have not had the pleasure of viewing your website, perhaps you may be so kind to forward the link so we may enjoy it as well. All the best!
ReplyDelete